XAMPP comes with one-line installation and all files are put inside /opt/lampp. The following commands set will then import the most common executables into system path; permanently.
sudo ln -s /opt/lampp/bin/php ./php sudo ln -s /opt/lampp/bin/mysql ./mysql sudo ln -s /opt/lampp/bin/mysqldump ./mysqldump
sudo ln -s /opt/lampp/lampp ./lampp
More from: To be Classified
- Shell Script to backup all Databases at once!
- Putting XAMPP installation on Linux System Path
- Handling very high-traffic websites
- Who are you? What makes a developer distinct?
- Tools for PHP Web Development
- Visiting same URLs on Phones using QR Codes
- Lists and Comparisons in Wikipedia
- Essential tools and frameworks for PHP Web Development