Isn’t it ok to let your desktop users browse the same page on your phone? Let us see how we can use Google Charts’s QR Code for this purpose with HCI Plugin.
Using QR Code for your posts
Install Hosted Content Importer plugin within your WordPress. Then put the below code somewhere in your blog text. (Prefer to have a particular page's details: Single page mode).
[third source="qr" id="url" section="internal"]
The plugin will create a QR Code corresponding to your current URL. Visitors can visit the same page now in their mobiles.
For an example, scan the code below to see this page.
Just locate your QR Image creatively.
More from: To be Classified
- Shell Script to backup all Databases at once!
- Putting XAMPP installation on Linux System Path
- Handling very high-traffic websites
- Who are you? What makes a developer distinct?
- Tools for PHP Web Development
- Visiting same URLs on Phones using QR Codes
- Lists and Comparisons in Wikipedia
- Essential tools and frameworks for PHP Web Development