Database backup or porting is an important activity for many of the developers. If you forgot to take up-to date backup of your whole databases; run the script similar as below.
Change your username, password to root’s credentials.
The script can err while attempting to backup databases like information_schema, performance_schema, mysql etc. which is ok and normal. But still is a good chance to save your time taking the backups.
More from: To be Classified
- Shell Script to backup all Databases at once!
- Putting XAMPP installation on Linux System Path
- Handling very high-traffic websites
- Who are you? What makes a developer distinct?
- Tools for PHP Web Development
- Visiting same URLs on Phones using QR Codes
- Lists and Comparisons in Wikipedia
- Essential tools and frameworks for PHP Web Development